Wood Fired Boiler is especially designed for combining the best techniques of traditional biomass combustion along with up-to-the-minute methods for controlling the process of combustion. The mentioned boiler is sturdily built using closed-loop to render optimum energy efficiency via gasification process. Such boiler is known for epitomizing the advantages of sustainable energy so that long lasting and cleaner burning can be rendered.
What are benefits of having Wood Fired Boiler?
- Since the mentioned boiler is fueled by renewable source of energy, therefore, it helps in decreasing the carbon footprint.
- Economical system that renders high efficiency and durability
- Consists of anti-smoke flap during chamber loading for minimizing the loss of smoke
- Spacious chamber for carrying out the combustion process to easily load the fuel
- Cleaning can be easily managed using mechanical heat exchanger
- For optimizing burning efficiency, the user can easily operate the vents
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India