- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- Rs 100 Lakh /Piece INR
IBR Steam Boilers : Typically made in compliance with " Indian Boiler Regulations "
The Indian Boilers Act was ordained to amend as well as consolidate the law related to steam boilers. Provided IBR Steam Boilers are made with following those laws and stand as the enclosed vessels, which provide a way for combustion heat so as to be conveyed into water. These particular types of boilers work as the vessels exceeding capacity of 22.75 liters. Used expressively for creating steam under pressure, these are included with all mountings or other fittings connected to such vessels. Widely comprehended for their standard quality as well as specific performance, these IBR Steam Boilers come with mounting fittings.
Advantages Provided :
- Maximal manageable absorption of radiant heat
- Shunning of flame impeachment on the formation of the furnace.
- Prevention of clinker arrangement, increased life of furnace.
- Reduced cost heating, untroubled operations
- Accessible with fixed grate as well as rocking grate furnace
- Accessible in smock & shell tube types
- Function on natural correct water circulation
- Supplied with ID fans for the maintenance of drought
- Featured with safety valves, water level gauge glasses, steam stop valves.
- Switches are affixed on the boilers
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India