- Approx Price: Rs 20 Lakh /Piece INR
Designed with the aim to make better use of the energy, our offered High Temperature Boilers allows the conversion of chemical energy used from fuel to convert it into heat output such as hot water or steam. Since overheating and excess pressure can easily cause the boiler to explode, thus it is available with safety valves that are essential for reducing the level of pressure within the boiler. The combustion of fuel takes place using burners for producing the flames. Temperature of the boiler will depend upon what the output of the process is- steam or water.
- Being energy efficient in nature, our offered High Temperature Boiler offer numerous opportunities to businesses for saving energy and costs.
- Boiler tubes and control valves can be easily accessed for serviceability and safety
- For regulating the working temperature at a constant level, burner output is throttled
- Has the capability of achieving efficiency to a minimum of eight percent
The components that are used for making High Temperature Boilers are listed below:
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India