A boiler that operates above 80 bars of steam pressure is known to be a High Pressure Steam Boiler. In the mentioned boiler, the input pressure is directly proportional to the saturation temperature of water and inversely proportional to the latent heat of vaporization. Waste heat can be used to heat the feed water up to saturation point of temperature. This process of heating is done in the economizer and the exhaust gases that are escaped from the chimney can be easily recovered.
- This kind of boiler is highly demanded to be used in the thermal power plants because of the following features:
- Pressurized combustion - Pressurized air is used in the furnace to improve the rate of combustion and heat-release as well which results in providing large amount of heat within a smaller space.
- Intensive heating- It offers the best way to transfer heat by making the temperature up to seventy percent higher.
- High efficiency - Renders excellent firing methods, furnace conditions, water velocity and control flue gases
- Ensures positive circulation of water with increased capacity of evaporation
- Compact in nature, does not require much space for installation
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India