As the name implies, FBC Coal Fired Boiler works on the principle of fluidized bed combustion along with the process of generating heat using coal, which is petroleum based fuel. This method is used for heating the water and generating the steam. In comparison to the other boilers, the mentioned boiler helps in minimizing the cost of operation, almost seventy to seventy five percent less. If coal is used with care and proper attention, it is known to be one of the cleanest fossil fuels that renders small footprint.
- Fly ash is collected in the centrifugal fly ash chambers in order to prevent soot deposition on the surface used for transferring of heat
- Renders complete combustion in the furnace along with minimum carry over of unburnt
- Combustion chamber is built externally for ensuring durability of several years
- Heat transfer is highly effective within the radiation zone
- Minimum carry over of dust and ash inside the smoke tube section
- Offers maximum ratio of fuel to steam
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India