As the name implies, Coal Fired Thermic Fluid Heater works on the principle of heat generation using petroleum based fuel known as coal. By employing an indirect technique of transferring of heat, the mentioned heater helps in regulating the temperature to its constant level to ensure uniform heating requirements. Due to its minimal loss of heat to the environment, it is highly demanded in various areas of applications such as chemical, textile and pharmaceutical industries are to name a few. Available with expansion and de-aerator tank to prevent continuous de aeration and oxidation of thermic fluid.
- Our offered Thermic Fluid Heater which is based on the ignition of coal is widely recommended because of the following features:
- Fly ash is collected in the centrifugal fly ash chambers in order to prevent soot deposition on the surface used for transferring of heat
- Employs external firing arrangement for eliminating the damage that can be caused to the heater coil
- Combustion chamber is built externally for ensuring durability of several years
- No transmission of radiation energy while power failure
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India