- Approx Price: Rs 90 Lakh /Piece INR
Bi-Drum Foot Mounted Boiler is used for generating power or for the process of co-generation. This boiler is ruggedly built for to render all year round durability and reliability. Due to the presence of smaller water content, it quickly responds to the heat inputs and load changes. The process of convection and conduction is carried out in the convection section for absorbing heat form hot gases. The mentioned Bi-Drum Boilers can be classified on the basis of their number of drums and their position. This may include longitudinal or cross drum and single or double.
- Has the capability of withstanding a number of industrial conditions such as extreme temperature, pressure and many more
- Can find usage in the applications that require saturated steam while demanding uninterrupted operations
- Walls are lined with finned tubes for absorbing the heat radiated from flame
- Sturdily engineered to render durability, efficiency and reliability
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India