- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- Approx Price: Rs 90 Lakh /Piece INR
By employing modern day technology, Bi Drum Boilers offers versatility to be used for generating power and also for the process steam generators. In order to generate the power with this kind of boiler, it has to be made work up to 100 MW. Basically, these boilers are known to be non reheat units that are used to be wiped out by the high heat rate. The mentioned boilers are highly demanded because of its accommodation of high load fluctuations. Moreover, in comparison to the single drum boilers, the response for changing of loads of Bi Drum Boilers is quite faster.
- Both the drums are connected using various tubes for transferring heat that are called as boiler bank or bank tubes.
- Bottom drum and bank tubes contain water that will be in accordance to the water level of the upper drum.
- Steam water mixture is present in the tubes that are placed near the furnace side and these tubes also known as raisers
- Depending upon the type of application, it can be constructed with top as well as bottom supported design.
Plot No.- 105, Road No. 7, GIDC, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India